- words to live by this coming year:
“To be strong so that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel that there is something in them.
To look at the sunny state of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think of only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and to give every living creature I meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong fro fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble. “
(Photo taken at one of my favorite places- the Loyola House of studies. I spent many afternoons here in prayer and deep reflection. It is very humbling to find myself visiting this place after more than 3 years)
- 7eaness likes this
- coffeebugg reblogged this from wherewhenhow
- jngdee reblogged this from wherewhenhow
- sailorstarcatcher reblogged this from wherewhenhow
- buffyspeakup likes this
- daming-feels-pare reblogged this from wherewhenhow
- absoluteobjective reblogged this from wherewhenhow
- silhouetteash likes this
- coffeebugg likes this
- thankstothemoon likes this
- daming-feels-pare likes this
- jillyjellycious likes this
- moderndayesther likes this
- trixielazaro reblogged this from wherewhenhow
- lizziewillconquertheworld likes this
- youandmi likes this
- wherewhenhow posted this